Senior Project Consultant (m/f)
Do you want to play a part in shaping the energy market of the future? Would you like to work hand-in-hand with E.ON's top management team to master the strategic challenges facing the global energy market? At E.ON Inhouse Consulting (ECON), E.ON Group's international management consulting unit, you will solve the most complex tasks in the energy market – making a lasting contribution to increasing the corporate value of our company. What else awaits you? A challenging learning environment, excellent career prospects and an exceptional team spirit!
Do you enjoy solving complex problems? As an ECON Senior Project Consultant, demanding projects will familiarize you with the entire spectrum of the energy value chain – and you will be working on E.ON Group's top priority topics.
- As a member of an international team, you will analyze and structure the complex issues facing the energy sector and which specifically apply to our company
- You will work hand-in-hand with your Project Manager to develop strategic and operational solutions for E.ON – along the whole value chain
- You will be responsible for a number of crucial project modules, independently manage customer and operating processes and develop concrete recommendations for action
- You will moderate workshops, create presentations and communicate your recommendations both to the ECON management team and your customers
- You will take on initial leadership responsibility through supervising new colleagues and interns and taking on a number of internal tasks (e.g. marketing, recruiting, training)
What we offer:
- Complex and demanding projects of major importance to E.ON and the whole energy industry
- An extremely diversified career with long-term development opportunities into a management role within the E.ON Group
- A project rotation system which allows you to gain a multitude of experience and build a broad network within ECON and the E.ON Group
- A healthy work-life balance alongside an outstanding team spirit marked by internationality, heterogeneity and a high fun factor
- You have a top-grade master's degree in your pocket and offer at least two years' work experience in the consulting sector / industry or an additional qualification (doctorate or MBA)
- Ideally, you have already gained some initial consulting and project management experience
- You are fluent in English and willing to learn German
- Apart from getting a buzz from the energy sector, you offer excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- You want to make a difference and have an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
- Your strengths include the capability for questioning existing structures and the ability to proactively push a project ahead
- Both, your precise, structured communication skills and your talent for presentations let you win over your customers
+49 (201) 184 7951
Please send your complete application form to email@example.com. The dossier should include your cover letter, resume and respective certificates.