Project Consultant (m/w)
Do you want to play a part in shaping the energy market of the future? Would you like to work hand-in-hand with E.ON's top management team to master the strategic challenges facing the global energy market? At E.ON Inhouse Consulting (ECON), E.ON Group's international management consulting unit, you will solve the most complex tasks in the energy market – making a lasting contribution to increasing the corporate value of our company. What else awaits you? A challenging learning environment, excellent career prospects and an exceptional team spirit!
Do you enjoy solving complex problems? As an ECON Project Consultant, demanding projects will familiarize you with the entire spectrum of the energy value chain – and you will be working on E.ON Group's top priority topics.
- As a member of an international team, you will analyze and work on the issues facing the energy sector and which specifically apply to our company
- You will work hand-in-hand with your colleagues to develop strategic and operational solutions for E.ON – along the whole value chain
- You will take on responsibility for your own work packages and ensure all operating processes run smoothly
- You will develop concrete recommendations for action, create presentations and communicate your recommendations to the senior management
- Direct communication and cooperation with your customers round off a multifaceted assignment profile
What we offer:
- A multitude of demanding projects which are of major importance to E.ON and the whole energy industry
- Apart from a steep learning curve, we offer wide-ranging career and development opportunities
- Your mentor will provide optimum support – benefit from constructive feedback, training and coaching as well as from a system of continual project rotation
- Outstanding team spirit, marked by internationality, heterogeneity and a high fun factor
- A master's degree in Economics, Engineering or Natural Sciences documents your outstanding academic performance
- You have already gained initial hands-on experience in the consulting sector and/or energy industry
- You are fluent in English and willing to learn German
- Apart from getting a buzz from the energy sector, you have an affinity for numbers and a pronounced capacity for analytic thinking
- Your independent and solution-oriented work style put you apart from the rest
- You want to make a difference and have an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
- Your precise, structured communication skills let you win over your customers easily
+49 (201) 184 7951
Please send your complete application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. The dossier should include your cover letter, resume and respective certificates.